TAGit!™ is a Windows-compatible program for
Canadian registered Seed Establishments. Processors can track seed
lots and customers, and print CFIA tags and government Declaration
TAGit!™ version 3.04 was the last shipping version.
- print tags and Declaration
- track tag inventory
- be ready for CSI reviews
- information at the touch
of a button
- Save Time and be an Industry
TAGit!™ version 3 supports CFIA/ACIA Declaration forms
0051, 0079, and Seed Mixture form 1160.
Declarations are automatically completed as you enter seed lot
information into the computer, and transfered onto preprinted
CFIA forms. Data entry follows the familiar order and format of
the official declaration forms. Insert the standard form into
your printer and let the computer fill in the fields!
Information for each Seed Declaration is retained for current
and previous year.
- Tag text is automatically taken from the information already
entered for the Seed Declaration.
- Tag text can be edited before printing, and is retained in the
database for re-printing additional tags at a later time.
- TAGit!™ keeps track of your tag inventory (new tags,
tags printed and attached, destroyed tags).
- Tag Usage Report summarizes tags printed, attached, destroyed,
and still in inventory - ready in seconds for CSI reviews!
- Comes with predefined layouts for standard tags (AGRI and CFIA
- Tag layouts can be changed and new layouts added.
- Any information can be printed on blank tag stock.
- Prints on single- and double-sided tags, and on adhesive labels.
- NEW - double-width printing of Seed Name and
Variety, makes tag easier to read from a distance
- NEW - adds shift-right feature for the extended-width
Producer names and addresses, and names for seed varieties and
kinds are entered once, and are easily retrieved during entry
of new declarations.
Add 'notes' to jog your memory.
Windows 95/98/Me/2000, 32 Mb memory recommended, 5 Mb hard disk
A sturdy dot-matrix printer equipped with tractor feed is recommended
for printing continuous-forms cardboard tags. Epson-compatible
printers are recommended, although printer control codes can be
adapted to most printers. We recommend Epson FX or LQ printers,
or Okidata ML series dot matrix impact printers.
Support calls for TAGit!™ are almost always about printers
- there are so many kinds that people use. Give us a call - we
will help you to determine whether they are Epson-compatible,
and to get the tags printing correctly.
™ TAGit! is a trademark of Von Martels'
Seed Farms Inc. and Sunrise Systems Software